- Full white-label 24/7 claims handling service.
- Dedicated claim managers.
- Both fault and non-fault claims handling.
- Access to a national network of quality vehicle repairers.
- A huge portfolio of nationwide, quality replacement vehicles.
- Exclusive access to specialist solicitors.
- Expert claims handling partnerships.
Our service for partners is specially designed for insurance brokers and other businesses, in order to help you to increase your profitability, customer retention and business development.We provide accident management services to our partners, which add value and reduce the administration burden of handling accident claims.
Our accident management packages are tailored to your business needs, and furthermore, our services can be white-labelled.
One Call has access to over 110 approved repairers with full national coverage, so that you can be sure that there will be a bodyshop nearby to manage the repair process in a timely, professional manner.
All One Call approved repairers work to industry-leading quality standards, and have invested in the latest bodyshop technology to achieve the best possible repair finish. Our network includes specialist repairers for prestige vehicle marques, including Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes, Porsche and Bentley.
In non-fault circumstances, repair costs can be invoiced directly to the insurer of the liable party, in order to ensure maximum process efficiency.
Upon completion of the repair and collection of any replacement vehicle, a customer satisfaction survey is undertaken to ensure best practice.
- Access to 10,000 vehicles nationwide.
- A huge range of mainstream vehicles, including hatchbacks, saloons, coupes and estates.
- Light commercial vehicles also available.
- The most commonly requested marques available.
- One Call is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Fault and non-fault accident claims management.
- Roadside recovery provision..
- White-labelled service provision where required.
- Recovery of client and customer outlay from identified third-party insurers.
- Established litigation solution and process where required.
- Insured loss recovery/uninsured loss recovery.
Working in conjunction with our specialist panel of solicitors, One Call provides a comprehensive legal service and a range of products to meet the differing requirements of all of our clients.
Our panel of specialist lawyers have been individually selected because they share the same professional standards and cultural ethos as us.
Your clients will speak directly to the person handling their case, who will explain their options to them in simple terms, without unnecessarily confusing legal jargon.
You're a click away from us calling you back.
Feel free to ask us anything, right here.